April 19, 2013 § Leave a comment
This month is a mish mash- lots of different influences from Italian to Indian to Thai to all American. It is also the season of leeks and ramps, which I love, and are represented in several dishes. Please let me know how you guys like everything!
- Linguini tossed in cashew pesto with broccoli, potatoes and two-year aged raw milk Parmigiano Reggiano. It might seem funny to add the potatoes, but i’ve been told this is the authentic Italian method!
- Fresh mandarin orange segments tossed in rasberries, raw honey and lemon.
- Chicken breast, potatoes and peas in a fresh cilantro laden coconut milk curry.
- Buttered jasmine rice.
- Omega-3 egg salad with red onion and celery with fresh sour dough from *SCRATCH*
- Jicama flowers in lime juice, EVOO, cayenne and paprika.
- Farmed white trout in Thai ginger dressing.
- Buttered couscous with edamame and carrots.
- Agave sweetened teriyaki chicken thighs.
- Buttered and blanched baby spinach.
- Ruby Crescent fingerling potatoes w/ lemon and fresh mint.