Late Spring Menu
May 9, 2013 § Leave a comment
This menu is all about celebrating local spring goodness- especially exciting foliage like fiddle head ferns and stinging nettles! Komi Organics has always utilized local produce and meats, but we are now proud to be going all local, whenever possible! This means exploring new territory by using local grains like emmer, which is low in gluten, and 17%-19% protein. I look forward to hearing how you guys like the new menu!
- Chicken (Arcadian farms) Tikka Masala, with buttered barley and a radish, green onion and chive salad.
- Local steamed fish TBA (Blue Moon Fish) with a Mediterranean emmer salad.
- Sauteed shrimp with avocado, micro greens and Marie Rose sauce.
- Local fish TBA (Blue Moon Fish) with new potatoes and fiddlehead nettle soup.
- Fresh pasta with cherry tomatoes and parmesan, with dressed asparagus shoots.