August 5, 2013 § Leave a comment
Hello everyone! Good Eggs is up and running, and the easiest thing to do is signup and order through them. It is a great company, and i’m excited about ordering myself! I will still always list the menu here as well (this one is in effect for another two weeks). I particularly like the lemony collards-they are incredibly healthy and just really tasty. I don’t cook them for very long (less than five minutes), so they retain their nutrients. Enjoy!
1. Tofu, kale, carrot, potato stir-fry with buttered brown rice.
2. Steak and green bean stir-fry with mashed sweet potatoes.
3. Advieh (Persian) chicken with quinoa and shiitake mushrooms.
4. Biriyani Masala chicken with lemon summer squash and Jasmine rice.
5. Pan-fried tilapia in mild curry with lemony collards and buttered rice noodles with fresh savory and thyme.